Tuesday 15 March 2011

EBAY SALE - TOPSHOP SHIRT + FLORAL BRALET


I hope the title has attracted you, because I'm just updating you on the two items I have for sale at the moment. For those who have elephant memories you'll remember me buying the Topshop shirt not very long ago, but I haven't quite found a place for it in my wardrobe. It is one of those moments where I don't want to sell really, but I know it'll find a better home.

Starting Price: 0.99
I can't for the life of me remember which store this bralet was from online, but it is pretty much brand new. It doesn't quite fit me correctly and so I think it has only had one outing in all the time I've had it. It's a gorgeous colourful floral print that will be perfect for summer. There are a lot of posts around telling you how to wear bralets, and this would be the perfect addition to your wardrobe.

Starting Price: 0.99
Bought in Topshop in January, this shirt is still available in stores for the full price but only in a size 16. I talked about in this post here. I mentioned on the eBay description that it has a small mark to the front, but to be honest, I've only mentioned it because I know some eBayers can be quite eagle eyed when it comes to marks. You can hardly see it, and I only noticed it because I was checking each bit of fabric for marks. This really is a beautiful shirt (it's from Topshop, so you can imagine) and I'm sure a reader can give it a good home.

I did a bit of cheeky advertising to the jewellery shop on the post (you never know, it might bring more traffic). Mica from Paper Bags and Polka Dots bought one of my Monopoly iron rings a few days ago, so I'm currently in the process of ordering new irons and maybe some other Monopoly pieces. Go have a look if you have a spare minute. Hope you're enjoying your week so far everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog link, Vicki :)
    Will be doing a post when the ring arrives!

    That Topshop shirt is so lovely.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I read, appreciate and try to reply to them all.