Tuesday 3 May 2011

vintage levi and st michaels


By now the majority of my readers know that I've struck up a great friendship with fellow blogger, Ella. She gave me the chance to pop round to her vintage stockroom and have a rummage, which inevitably meant I was going to be coming home with some vintage wares. I've never been a vintage girl before meeting Ella, but now I'm converted. You can get some excellent bargains, and unique pieces.

I managed to pick up a pair of vintage Levi shorts. Ella bought some men's Levi jeans and has been converting them into shorts for her shop, Belle Vintage. I always find it difficult to know what size I am in regular clothes, let alone vintage shorts, but the first pair I tried fit! They're going to be perfect once the summer weather comes back to the south, and I can't wait to dress them up for a night out.

I'm also swapping my St Michaels red shirt for this sleeveless white shirt. The red shirt, which was oversized when I bought it, has become too much oversized, so it seems only fair to let other people have a chance to love it. This sleeveless white shirt is going to be great for the summer, and I love that I can wear it with anything. Expect to see a lot of it!


1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I read, appreciate and try to reply to them all.