Tuesday 10 May 2011

i fell in love at the seaside

dress: small local store
boots: evans
belt: h&m
jacket: ebay

I've had yet another busy week. I'm sure the majority of bloggers can sympathise at the moment with exam stress, high workload and general end of year sorting out so you'll have to excuse my erratic posting. Despite the end of year exams, I took time out this week to visit the seaside (and a very large Primark), not to mention to squeeze in some comedy gold at the crazy golf course.

I think this could be my first outfit post ever, and it really is more of a holiday snap. I'm fully embracing the maxi dress for the summer, it makes getting dressed in a morning so much easier. I love going to the wardrobe, choosing a print, and being ready within two minutes. I wish I could give you more accurate details about my outfit, but it really is an example of shopping around. The floral print maxi dress was £15 from a small shop in my local high street. I wouldn't usually even go in there, the bright pink hotpants and crazy leggings in the window usually put me off. But for a change they'd bought in range of printed/floral maxi dresses and some very sweet playsuits.

My denim jacket is actually an eBay bargain from two seasons ago, bought for around the £15 mark. I'm such an odd size that buying off eBay is often not recommended, but I struck gold with this denim jacket. I've worn it for two years, and I'm never even tempted to replace it with a new high street style. You just can't get rid of the old favourites sometimes. On my feet I'm wearing low top brown boots from Evans, who do an extra wide size. They are so comfortable, but sadly a year of constant wear is taking it's toll and I think I might have to invest in a new pair (the heel is coming off, I'm feeling it might be time to let go). They were £40, but I've certainly got my wear out of them.

I'll share my purchases with you at a later date, over and out . Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving maxi dresses once again at the moment, can't wait to wear mine again when the occasion arises! Good luck with the final few weeks of Uni lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I read, appreciate and try to reply to them all.