Monday 14 February 2011

ITEM OF THE WEEK #1



These animal pyjama bottoms are a must have item for the new spring season. No, I'm kidding. But these pyjama bottoms are my item of the week, fashionable or not. From the men's section at Next, they're made of light cotton, perfect for just throwing on when you get home.

I wear mine with my favourite wardrobe staple, the black body, allowing me to feel slouchy without losing my shape under loads of fabric. It's a great alternative to throwing on a big baggy t-shirt or jogging bottoms. I'll admit, the price tag is rather steep and I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives out there if you look hard enough. Mine were stolen from a flat mate's drawer, they were never worn, and it seemed such a waste.

Happy slouching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I read, appreciate and try to reply to them all.